Program Grant Applications are Open!
January 7, 2021
In 2020, we awarded Parkinson’s programs across Nebraska with grants to help keep classes and services accessible throughout the year, and even expand services offered. We helped provide programs with equipment, supplies, technology, tech support, professional development opportunities, and more! Click here to learn more about the types of programs that we support.
This year, we have more than $41,000 in grant funding available for Parkinson’s programs, services, and trainings! Our grants support impactful programs by providing funding for the following program costs:
- Equipment & Supplies (exercise equipment, chairs, art supplies, etc.)
- Technology (telehealth equipment, subscriptions, peripherals like headphones, tech support)
- Admin costs (marketing, printing, insurance, instructor costs, etc.)
- Professional Development (Parkinson’s-specific trainings for therapy providers, exercise instructors, support group leaders, and other service providers)
- Rural communities outside of Omaha metro (but this does not mean Omaha programs cannot apply!)
- New programs (we are always looking to help new programs develop)
- Expanding programs (we are always looking to grow expand programs to reach more people)
- Programs seeking to make or keep services accessible (virtual format, direct mail programs, etc.)
We are taking applications on a continuous basis and they are reviewed the Board of Directors each month. We are always looking for opportunities to partner with providers, programs, and communities who seek to make an impact in the lives of people with Parkinson’s.
If you are interested in applying for funding in 2021, please email Amber Winter at email@example.com or call 402-715-4707. We would love to talk with you!