Host a Pins for Parkinson’s Fundraiser
June 3, 2021
This year is the first annual Pins for Parkinson’s event, a bowling fundraiser to support the mission of Parkinson’s Nebraska. We want to take the event statewide- and we need your help. Host a Pins for Parkinson’s event in your community!
The good news is bowling fundraisers are usually pretty easy events to plan. Many bowling alleys have experience hosting fundraisers and even have pre-made packages (don’t worry if your doesn’t- we can help!) Plus, we are here to help.
How Can You Help?
- Coordinate with your local bowling alley
- Determine local event details
- Distribute event information in the community
- Secure local event sponsors and raffle prizes, if desired
We are here to help make the planning as easy as possible. Let us help you save time by providing you with the templates, tools, and resources to host a successful event in your community!
How Can Parkinson’s Nebraska Help?
- Event marketing templates (flyers, graphics, social media content, etc.)
- Sponsor letter and email templates
- Event registration pages
- Event funding
To learn more about hosting an event in your community, contact Amber at email@example.com or call 402-210-1419.